We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know I like you Sammy, but you have been totally discredited in this thread. You’re a serial melt and I’m not going to take any of your footballing opinions seriously from now on. I think you care more about Sammy than you do about Spurs. You’re incapable of reeling it in for even 90 minutes. It’s a sad end to a beautiful friendship. Most of us realise that Spurs don’t owe us a living. Why do you think you’re so different? I’m really disappointed in you. You must never get to join in with the last minute winners crew. You’ve become jaded mate. It’s sad. You’re just another melt these days. You bitched and moaned all through the match today - we won - you fucked off. You’re no better than ArcspacE ArcspacE

Another shit cunt..

Oh no! A man on the internet said I can’t celebrate

Just watched the game back over from the start, and it was clear in the second half that Ajax sat deeper to defend their lead, and played not unlike the teams that played against us at Wembley and at the new stadium.

That suited us.

Gotta say Rose and Sissoko outstanding, MOM was an obvious choice me thinks, and i am still trying to see what rock all those Lloris haters have crawled back under.

He was superb tonight.

COYS!

Llorente was a fucking Hydra had like 8 fucking heads won almost everything. Best 45 minutes he's played for us.

We will never know if he would have been the same if he had started but I think he plays better off the bench.

He's a world cup winner FFS. He does some weird things that makes him look like a donkey but his brain is faster than his body now. That chance before Lucas scored the 2nd was a good example of that.

We didn’t make any signings... they said we had no chance
We were ravaged by injuries... they said we had no chance
We drew Dortmund and Man City... they said we had no chance

But here we are... on our way to play for a European Championship with champions league next season already booked.

DONT STOP NOW BOYS

We didn’t make any signings... they said we had no chance
We were ravaged by injuries... they said we had no chance
We drew Dortmund and Man City... they said we had no chance

But here we are... on our way to play for a European Championship with champions league next season already booked.

DONT STOP NOW BOYS
We got no chance?

just got back on here, completely lost my shit there. Completely, utterly lost my shit.

I stand by what I've constantly
said about this team. It lacks some composure, and it definitely lacks some brains but it has huge bollocks.

I fucking love football.

Lame, Blakey.... No-one cares. There's a party going on.

I don't think enough is being made of the quality of the 3 goals we scored today.

Some sexy football which we haven't played for a long time.

That second goal was some samba style magic. The feet and close left foot and right foot control with his back to goal and the nutmeg finish on the turn was pure and utter filth. Even manged to avoid the man on the line.

Probably my goal of the season. That's the Brazilian flair I've been waiting to see.

I clapped in utter admiration when I saw it live.

b3b8a980-79d3-473e-b308-ef45ff19d225.jpg

He should lead the Maori haka at the rugby World Cup later this year.

Back
Top Bottom