We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you were offered Champions League for next season and a semi final in the CL this year at the start of the year , you would have snapped it up same as me But we have really run out of steam and with KT and VW playing so badly in this game , it is like playing with 9 men again.
Onwards and Upwards for next year

We haven't played that badly, if we just had some midfielders who could play football like theirs do and forwards who didn't keep pissing the ball away cheaply we might be at least level.

Fuck knows why Rose gives the corner away for the first goal. Presumably Trippier told him to?

This on Poch. He's stood by Trippier when everyone else in the world can see he's shit. It's like he's playing a game of let's pretend he's not shit. Wanyama too. Skipp should have been given more game time. Wanyama can't play at this level anymore.

Sorry mate but neither can Skipp
Yet

Let's not forget we have reahed a CL semi final and all but secured top 4.. Nearly every team in the prem could only dream of that.. Inc Woolwich, Man Utd,, I won't mention Wet ham as they would dream ofgetting in the top 10 and last 32 of the league cup..

Do you know the most disappointing thing about this match.......

The commentary..... Last night they were so far up and so far behind Liverpool it was actually obscene the love in and support shown to them.

Tonight - from the very first second, they've been up Ajax and been supporting and behind them all night...... Waxing lyrical about how wonderful Ajax are.

It's difficult to take that we really are disliked by most in the media and that a commentary team would rather side with the supposed opposition rather than the team where they're broadcasting from.

I mean seriously..... Why the hate??

Simply because the whole media is infested with Dippers. That’s it. It’s basically fan tv for them.

Back
Top Bottom