We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not digging sissoko out at all as he has been good this season but it should be alarming when one of your worst players last season is one of your best this season.

We need a clear out and some new signings and we need to do the business early. Still proud of what we’ve achieved but it’s clear some of these players won’t be able to take us to the next level.

Trips has cost us 2 goals Wanyama is finished yes but he can't help his knees exploded tripper just lacks basic defending ability. Sad to say that this squad is 4 players of being the level of Man City and we just didn't go out and get them
why was Tripps marking their most dangerous aerial threat? you think he chose to mark him?

Fuck you too...just because you accept this bullshit and allow levy and co to keep getting away with this shit..its because of people like you who are clearly terrified of your own shadow and unable to criticise this pathetic showing....get a backbone, I'm a grown man and am happy to speak my mind I don't need to say things just so some twats on a forum can agree with me so I feel special for a couple of hours...

I’m a supporter

Try it you cunt

Fuck off to Woolwich

Plastic wanker

Fuck you too...just because you accept this bullshit and allow levy and co to keep getting away with this shit..its because of people like you who are clearly terrified of your own shadow and unable to criticise this pathetic showing....get a backbone, I'm a grown man and am happy to speak my mind I don't need to say things just so some twats on a forum can agree with me so I feel special for a couple of hours...

Entitled troll gooner maggot cunt...fuck off

Well, GG boys.
Kane's dumb and avoidable injury was a death sentence for us in this comp. Our CM and RB are incredibly subpar. I hope Levy shows up to spring training with his fucking check book or we'll be competing for a participation trophy again next year...

This on Poch. He's stood by Trippier when everyone else in the world can see he's shit. It's like he's playing a game of let's pretend he's not shit. Wanyama too. Skipp should have been given more game time. Wanyama can't play at this level anymore.

Well said mate

Some cunts on here gave up at 35 mins

Disgraceful
Problem is that Barca wasn't clinical while Liverpool were. Here, we're absolute shit at the final 3rd. I hope I'm proven wrong, but, things don't look good mate...

Bring on the summer. And yes I am melting, because it’s perfectly reasonable to melt in this situation. Champions league semi final and we’re fucking embarrassing ourselves

Back
Top Bottom