We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yep - I am proud of them
the last time my favourite football team got to the semi final of the worlds premier club competition was 57 years ago

and we will probably qualify for it again

its people like you I am embarrassed about

This club revels in crap......you can be proud Mick. Tottenham used to play football....it’s in our DNA.

I said earlier lose if you have to, but do it with dignity, don’t wimper out.

Look at us for fucks sake....your in a romantic bubble. We are a joke mate

We are losing to an eredivisie team.

I don’t fucking care that they won against Real and Juve. They can’t win against Heracles en fucking AZ.

This is an absolute disgrace.

Poch is weak tactically. Always has been.

Bollocks. He’s used lots of formations and systems in his time here.

The reality is that without Winks, we don’t have anyone who can dictate a game. Our defensive midfielder are knackered physically and heading for the glue factory. The reason he’s had to fiddle around with the diamond and back 3 this season has been because we don’t have a proper midfield anymore.

Ajax are the superior team. Their kids are making our men look like a pub league side. There's no shame in losing to them and I'd rather we lose to them over a City, Liverpool or Juventus. It saddens me that this may be the last time in a long time that we see us in a CL SF.

Back
Top Bottom