We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

Exactly.....it’s not because we WAS 1-0 down, it was because of the entire set up and demeanor.

People can happy clap this, but we’re looking at 4-0 on the night here. Shambolic.

Biggest game for decades and Poch sets us up like this, and the players play like it was Watford mid season.

Oooooooh fatigue!!!! Fuck off.
you fuck off, you whining tosser

yep - I am proud of them
the last time my favourite football team got to the semi final of the worlds premier club competition was 57 years ago

and we will probably qualify for it again

its people like you I am embarrassed about
This club revels in crap......you can be proud Mick. Tottenham used to play football....it’s in our DNA.

I said earlier lose if you have to, but do it with dignity, don’t wimper out.

Look at us for fucks sake....your in a romantic bubble. We are a joke mate

Jakob

Erikson
We are losing to an eredivisie team.

I don’t fucking care that they won against Real and Juve. They can’t win against Heracles en fucking AZ.

This is an absolute disgrace.

Poch is weak tactically. Always has been.
Bollocks. He’s used lots of formations and systems in his time here.

The reality is that without Winks, we don’t have anyone who can dictate a game. Our defensive midfielder are knackered physically and heading for the glue factory. The reason he’s had to fiddle around with the diamond and back 3 this season has been because we don’t have a proper midfield anymore.

Register to remove

Top Bottom