We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I try to be positive but fuck it gets hard sometimes. I've been waiting over 270 minutes for us to score one fucking goal. one goal to secure champions league football. one goal to get back into this tie. It doesn't come. This team has completely collapsed post Man City.

They've done well, but fuck. it's a real labour of love sometimes.

Could not have put it better myself..just so as I don't get accused of saying this after we are out...or trolling apparently....we are fucked and just gonna give in and melt...cunts
Exactly.....it’s not because we WAS 1-0 down, it was because of the entire set up and demeanor.

People can happy clap this, but we’re looking at 4-0 on the night here. Shambolic.

Biggest game for decades and Poch sets us up like this, and the players play like it was Watford mid season.

Oooooooh fatigue!!!! Fuck off.

Liverpool were 3-0 down to Barca and had every last bit of fighting spirit left in them. We're conceding once and everyone's given up. NO intensity whatsoever.. this is utterly embarrassing for a team "fighting" for a CL final. I'm massively dissapointed by their mentality
That Liverpool team is miles ahead of us in every aspect of the game.

Shit all year but somehow consistently top3 in PL and Top4 in Europe. Lmao youre clueless m8
Well we are actually 4th..well done mate.....and yes shite...if Woolwich, Chelsea or utd were not just as pathetic we wouldn't be..but somehow they have been slightly worse somehow.....lol best league in the world apparently.

Could not have put it better myself..just so as I don't get accused of saying this after we are out...or trolling apparently....we are fucked and just gonna give in and melt...cunts

You’re being accused of it already

Melting cunt in case it didn’t sink in first time

Fuck off and support someone else and take the other melters with you

Worse than the Hood some of you

Back
Top Bottom