We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

This has good coverage of the Spurs players reaction after the winning goal, rather than focusing on the dejected Ajax players/bodies

Register to remove

Yes I’m still enjoying the moment like it’s just happened- so what

Nice one. You just made me watch the extended highlights again (again).

No, that wasn't sarcasm. It's literally the best thing I could have been doing with my time right now. :)

update: And that was *before* I actually listened to that podcast... Love it! Goosebumps all over again.

Last edited:

Register to remove

I have to admit I bottled this one, I always use Acestream so am a few minutes behind. When Vertonghen missed that chance I couldn't bear the pressure anymore and skipped ahead to the end of the thread and saw this

Omg.fucking godnyessss
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
So Yorkshire Yid Yorkshire Yid and GazzasLeftNut GazzasLeftNut are both responsible for one of the greatest feelings in my life, and I will love you both forever... however, you also spoiled the goal for me so are now my sworn enemies...
:pochlol:

Last edited:

GazzasLeftNut

Save Gazza
I have to admit I bottled this one, I always use Acestream so am a few minutes behind. When Vertonghen missed that chance I couldn't bear the pressure anymore and skipped ahead to the end of the thread and saw this

So Yorkshire Yid Yorkshire Yid and GazzasLeftNut GazzasLeftNut are both responsible for one of the greatest feelings in my life, and I will love you both forever... however, you also spoiled the goal for me so are now my sworn enemies...
:pochlol:
Your stream must have been well behind - over a week behind. Glad you caught up in th end

Airfixx

It's all about the badge on the front....
I'm probably one of the few people who still check some results on teletext.......I bet most don't even know it exists! !!
I didn't... I've not owned one for nearly 20 years..... But I'm now considering getting a TV solely for that purpose.

The only way to book a last minute, post-xmas packaged holiday to Corfu.

Love the moment of realization....5 4 3 2 1 Fuck.....
I dunno why someone would be filming themselves in that situation, but a video of my reaction when I thought Sterling's goal in the semi-final 2nd leg was legit probably would have been entertaining for Man City fans (if the universe hadn't then decided to put things right a few seconds later).

I hear Liverpool are looking medals for reaching the FA Cup 5th round and the 3rd round of the League Cup to go alongside the 2nd place League trophy they have.....apparently the Quadruple is still on!!

Airfixx

It's all about the badge on the front....
I hear Liverpool are looking medals for reaching the FA Cup 5th round and the 3rd round of the League Cup to go alongside the 2nd place League trophy they have.....apparently the Quadruple is still on!!
In the face of all this "Poch needs a trophy" business it seems we really have missed a trick. :pocheyes:

Love the moment of realization....5 4 3 2 1 Fuck.....
I GENUINELY don't know who in their right mind would count down to the exact second the clock says '5mins/injury time' is up, and expect that to be that... especially whilst there is quite clearly an attack on your goal in progress!!
Football/refs simply don't work like that... and anyone who has EVER seen or been to a game before would already know this....

Oh, wait? Glory hunting selfie football first timer alert!!

Register to remove

Top Bottom