We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just noticed the time and I need to get up for work tomorrow too. But I'm really struggling to turn off the laptop, just reliving it all, time and time again. No just the football, but all the reactions, celebrations and other posters' thoughts and emotions.I have seen the clip of Poch in tears umpteen times and it gets me every time. How anyone still thinks that he is going to leave us after that, well they need their bumps feeling.
A couple of thoughts:
1. How much do you think it would cost if we hired a plane for TFC regulars, considering flights to and from Madrid are all full? Because even if I haven't got a ticket, I still want to go.
2. If that's not feasible, can we have a TFC social?
3. Can we petition the club to open up the stadium so we can watch it on a giant screen, and have the social there?

I really need to get some sleep, as I'm actually looking forward to getting into work tomorrow :)

Good night all you lovely people, it's been epic.

Still plenty of flights if you 'bounce' via Zurich is 300 quid return ... or Toulouse, or Lyon ... and there are many more ... will just take you all day to get there

I was on the pitch singing "we'll support you ever more" in 1977 with a good few that post on here. All of which I have the upmost respect. We have all been through many a bad year following spurs. No year is really bad if you love your club but fuck me we're in the champions league final!
God bless each and every one of you, we are going to earn our star!

AJAXCOMBS_large.jpg

Unbreakable?????

I think not

I couldn't get the stream to work, so I've had to follow this on the forum and the BBC ............bloody stressful I can tell you!
Never thought it was going to happen, I love this team but they are going to be the death of me.
Still in shock, so not crying yet.

:dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug:

HEARTBROKEN FOR YOU... The boys owe you one more I reckon, YIDO.

Hi all. Haven't read through the thread so probably double posting but...

I watched tonight in a bar in Clapham. First half was pretty poor, friend said 'well done for getting this far'.

Bloody... Hell. I never thought anything would top the City game. This did. A lot. Cried at full time. What a club. Love you all xxx

Back
Top Bottom