we all agree? never trust newcastle, ever,ever,ever again.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get over it man, it's over, nothing we can do now. It was down to us anyway. Great season for us and next year will be even better.

Basically every team that either lost to the scum, drew with the scum, beat us, or drew with us. All on the death list. Paul Jiggins, he's on there. Jack fucking Wilshere as well. Cunt.

Newcastle went for it today with Ashley offering all the money to the back room staff I have to say I respect them a little. They just are a shit side with a shit manager. Never thought they had a chance today.

Newcastle went for it today with Ashley offering all the money to the back room staff I have to say I respect them a little. They just are a shit side with a shit manager. Never thought they had a chance today.

I hope the Tea lady at Newcastle is going to piss in the players tea for a big chunk of next season.
They cost her a lot of money

We'll merge our badge with some other cunts next season and make the same fucking thread. Still pissed!

35729221.jpg

indeed we are, and man u, drawing with Woolwich and getting beat by the chavs

As tongue in cheek as this thread is, I think we all know deep down we have a LOT to thank Man Utd for down the years... Cos if it wasn't for them winning the majority of titles in the last 20 years, you know who would have!!!

Still don't make up for Mendes' GOAL though!!!!

Back
Top Bottom