WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm wondering if the Eriksen is shite brigade actually go to any games? Only say that as guy in front of me yesterday said oh Eriksen does so much for the team, don't see that on MOTD..... enough said.... make sure you close the door on your way out please.........:dembelefingers:
giphy.gif

It's no coincidence that our form has massively improved since Eriksens did.

Would have thought that was fucking obvious.

Would suggest that the anti-Erikseners haven't got a bloody clue

It's no coincidence that our form has massively improved since Eriksens did.

Would have thought that was fucking obvious.

Would suggest that the anti-Erikseners haven't got a bloody clue

I think some people need to be anti something at the club.... I guess it's no coincidence that the majority of the anti eriksen were also in the Poch out brigade when we were unbeaten but drawing...

Surprised the Anti levy brigade ain't back in full force, I mean come on how long does it take to build a new stadium!? Been building it for fucking ages......
And giving all the players new contracts? We know he is only doing this so he can sell them for more money come the summer....
:levyeyes::sonpoint:

My own take is that Levy's weaknesses is covered by Poch and hence why they are both so good together.

Levy nails the bussiness side but his tightness has often left us short on the pitch and his character is not always well suited to managers who speak their mind (Redknapp, Sherwood).
Yeah, Redknapp and Sherwood always blamed everybody else which meant Levy got the grief . Pochettino rolled his sleeves up, got rid of any player where blame could lie and improved the rest, he never passes the buck to anybody so Levy never gets any grief, it's no wonder he loves him.

Last edited:
Its all about improving on let season, which we seem to have done. Im not surprised in our improvement, as I always bevies we were a decent side. Poch has found the right formula and its working.
Im enjoying the win and the way we are playing BUT not getting over excited. There is still a long way to go, games to play etc... We have stood up to the recent tests, both Chelsea and WBA at home two games last season we would have struggled with. Moved to second spot, without flinching, which is not us. City away will be a huge game for us and for them. Another big test and lets see where we are after the City game.

Its all about improving on let season, which we seem to have done. Im not surprised in our improvement, as I always bevies we were a decent side. Poch has found the right formula and its working.
Im enjoying the win and the way we are playing BUT not getting over excited. There is still a long way to go, games to play etc... We have stood up to the recent tests, both Chelsea and WBA at home two games last season we would have struggled with. Moved to second spot, without flinching, which is not us. City away will be a huge game for us and for them. Another big test and lets see where we are after the City game.
That and the Liverpool game, if we come away with points from both I might start to get excited.

That and the Liverpool game, if we come away with points from both I might start to get excited.
Agree, we must include Woolwich , at home in that. These are games we must win if we want to consider the title. Chelsea have lost to top sides this season, they have struggled against Woolwich, Liverpool and us which goes to show how close it all is. With the Costa fiasco, maybe the football gods are making their move in our favour, lets hope.

We are a more mature side compared to last season. That disappointment will surely spur us on to improve and deal with difficult situations better. We've already gained 4pts extra over the corresponding fixtures from last season against the Chavs and WBA. I'm far more comfortable with us going into matches knowing we are as good as the best in the league.

I think some people need to be anti something at the club.... I guess it's no coincidence that the majority of the anti eriksen were also in the Poch out brigade when we were unbeaten but drawing...

Surprised the Anti levy brigade ain't back in full force,I mean come on how long does it take to build a new stadium!? Been building it for fucking ages......
And giving all the players new contracts? We know he is only doing this so he can sell them for more money come the summer....
:levyeyes::sonpoint:
Don't be fooled brother. We aren't building a new stadium. Those cranes and scaffolds are just there to make you sheepeople believe that we're building a new stadium.

Of cause it's possible that at some point the cost of making you all think we're building a new stadium gets high enough that Levy decides to actually build a new stadium but don't be fooled into thinking that he's building it for us, the fans. No, he'll just be building the new stadium to get his real passion, NFL Football, to have a team in London. :levystare:

We are a more mature side compared to last season. That disappointment will surely spur us on to improve and deal with difficult situations better. We've already gained 4pts extra over the corresponding fixtures from last season against the Chavs and WBA. I'm far more comfortable with us going into matches knowing we are as good as the best in the league.
Its funny, we are playing with such confidence , togetherness, defending better than ever and able to get goals but I still feel cautious. With Spurs, over the years, its has taught me to be careful and not get too excited with my feelings (Spurs let you down). I know we are going places but we haven't arrived anywhere yet. City is our next focus and 3 points would be very welcomed, its not going to be easy. Don't get me wrong, Im loving it at the moment , Im just trying to be level headed-if thats possible.

Don't be fooled brother. We aren't building a new stadium. Those cranes and scaffolds are just there to make you sheepeople believe that we're building a new stadium.

Of cause it's possible that at some point the cost of making you all think we're building a new stadium gets high enough that Levy decides to actually build a new stadium but don't be fooled into thinking that he's building it for us, the fans. No, he'll just be building the new stadium to get his real passion, NFL Football, to have a team in London. :levystare:

Forget Kane and Alli... Spurs are so savvy they'll make cash from cranes building their new stadium

:levyeyes:

If we beat city away I think I might actually wet myself......:pochshock:

I'm wondering if the Eriksen is shite brigade actually go to any games? Only say that as guy in front of me yesterday said oh Eriksen does so much for the team, don't see that on MOTD..... enough said.... make sure you close the door on your way out please.........:dembelefingers:
Did I say Eriksen had a bad game? He played very well. And I did not actually mention Eriksen in my original post
in which I stated that Dele was our best player not Kane. Peope are actually disagreeing with me disagreeing with Joe Clash. Not sure what that means to be honest. But hey ho!

Did I say Eriksen had a bad game? He played very well. And I did not actually mention Eriksen in my original post
in which I stated that Dele was our best player not Kane. Peope are actually disagreeing with me disagreeing with Joe Clash. Not sure what that means to be honest. But hey ho!

Just read over the last few pages again,:levyeyes:
can see where the misunderstanding came from, no offence intended!
:dierpochhug:

Id love to see the race evolve into a two horse between us and Utd...both winning games right up to the crunch at WHL....last ever home game, where we win the title

Back
Top Bottom