Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The ballboy getting pelters yet Foster started time wasting from the start of the second half and prick Hart for Burnley started fucking about at the off so fuck em serves them right.

It’s not just Foster and Hart. It’s been a recurring theme. Even fucking City did it against us. Now I’m sure it’s perceived bias on my part, and obviously I watch more Spurs than other teams but I don’t seem to notice it happening to other teams.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, fella. This one is so, so wrong. Methinks you either haven’t seen (or remembered) the shit show that the 20-odd years before Poch (bar the entertaining but non-achieving Redknapp seasons)

Yes, Levy is a tight prick. Yes, Poch is stubborn and neither are perfect. But we are building for better. As frustrating as it may be.

He’s a troll, either that or he’s so demented he wants sugar and gross back

It’s not just Foster and Hart. It’s been a recurring theme. Even fucking City did it against us. Now I’m sure it’s perceived bias on my part, and obviously I watch more Spurs than other teams but I don’t seem to notice it happening to other teams.
Same here regards bias towards Tottenham though other than the ball boy and the dregs of a game where we are seeing the game out which ever team does it! I don’t think or I’m not aware that we are guilty of time wasting from as early as 50 or 60 minutes into a game.

De Gea too.

Back
Top Bottom