Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want:

Gazzaneyaaarhh
Tanganga Toby Sanchez Sess
Skipp Gedson
GLC Coco
Moura Parrot

(Piatek reveal: jump out of a cake at half time with actual guns and lights up the VAR booth)

I get:

Aurier Toby Jan Rose
Winks Dier
Eriksen Dele
Moura Son

Players rested will return being Toby, Aurier, Son and Dele. Moura only played an hour and will play. Prefer a back 4 and would play Tanganga with Toby in the CB's. Any one of Rose, Jan or Sess could be LB but I prefer Sess for this match. Lo Celso took a knock at the end, is he fit I would start him if he is.
Gazza,
Aurier, Tanganga, Toby, Sess,
Winks Ndombele or Dier
Moura, Son, Dele, Lo Celso or Lamela

Not sure why you lot think our game being cancelled would affect our preparations.

None of our starting 11 on Saturday would've started vs Tranmere and probsbly only a couple of first teamers would've even travelled I imagine.

Was surprised you played Son to be honest as an injury to him right now could've been costly with Kane out.

Not sure why you lot think our game being cancelled would affect our preparations.

None of our starting 11 on Saturday would've started vs Tranmere and probsbly only a couple of first teamers would've even travelled I imagine.

Was surprised you played Son to be honest as an injury to him right now could've been costly with Kane out.
You're only Watford FFS, should probably play our U23s.

Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga

Watford 0-5 Spurs
(Tanganga x3, Tanganga, Tanganga)

Should give a run out to Tanganga here, maybe play him for 60 mins and then take him off for Tanganga.
For fuck sake mate. You forgot Jesus “Troy” Parrott. He’s the next messi and should be subbed on late for the experience

Hey Yellowchap. Welcome to the Jungle. We are going to win. And you are not. Plus Elton John is well creepy and Luther Blissett was superb.

ATB.

I hate liverpool so much that I don't even care that you're on this forum.

Good luck have fun.

If there were a pill that would enable you to cease being a Watford fan, would you take it? It just seems to me to be amongst the most unfortunate conditions known to man, to be a Watford supporter.

Something like the following I would have to believe. We don't have the forward to lump it forward to so we have to play the possession based football we saw against M'Boro. I don't think Lamela will be given another game in quick succession with his injury run and I don't think Lo Celso will get another one either since Jose has made comments about their ability to go the full 90.

Unless Eriksen gets shipped off, I foresee him continuing to get his games because of his fitness. I don't want to see that, but just trying to wear the Jose hat.

[FORMATION=352,Gazza,Japhet,Toby,Sanchez,Aurier,Eriksen,Winks,Dele,Sess,Lucas,Son][/FORMATION]

On form Ali , Dier, Rose, Erikson need dropping to the bench.
On form GLC , Lamela, Tan must play.
Traditionally Gedson won't play to April.
The others are poor to average so it's any guess who he will play.
No real confidence brothers and sisters on present form , game plan and team selection.
2 nil to Fat Queen rocketman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom