Watford away 18/19 ratings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
In a game where we needed to fight Sissoko (I know he's injured) would have done so much better than Dembele ... we actually missed him today ....
Love Dembele but he's 50% of the player he was ....

The first time that I have agreed with most of the OP's opinion. I don't agree with his assessment on Dier in general though, I think Dier, for whatever reason, adds strength to our midfield and we always look better when he is on the pitch than off. I think Dier instead of Dembele would have made a difference yesterday as would have bringing on Winks sooner.

The lack on the bench costed us the game. We desperately needed Lamela and his passion. Maybe Nkoudou was the answer but he was not even on the bench. Watford will take scalps of other big 5 as well.

The lack on the bench costed us the game. We desperately needed Lamela and his passion. Maybe Nkoudou was the answer but he was not even on the bench. Watford will take scalps of other big 5 as well.

We'll see. They have United next.

If they can keep up the energy level and the fight they can certainly take more points. I'm expecting a considerable drop of form later in the season though, as has become the norm for Watford, as they simply lack the quality to keep it up throughout the season. Average footballers, but good fighters.

The first time that I have agreed with most of the OP's opinion. I don't agree with his assessment on Dier in general though, I think Dier, for whatever reason, adds strength to our midfield and we always look better when he is on the pitch than off. I think Dier instead of Dembele would have made a difference yesterday as would have bringing on Winks sooner.
You actually read that?
Christ, you must have been at a loose end. Have you thought of dry stone walling, or going barge spotting?

Back
Top Bottom