Watching Spurs from USA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've only been following Spurs for 2 years now and I just really started following this year. My grandad was born in Enfield and was a die hard Yid his whole life. I got into football when I was 14 but I only knew Man U and Barca and the other big clubs. I told my grandad that I liked Man U and he told me if I wanted him to truly love me I'd root for Spurs. I never turned back. I started watching slowly but over the past 2 years Spurs has consumed me. I fuckin love Spurs. I grew up watching typical American sports like baseball and "football". It was entertaining but once I started following Spurs closely, it became a passion. I read and listen to everything I can get my hands on about Spurs. I wake up at 6:30 AM just so I can watch Spurs on some sketch shitty pixelated Russian website. I bleed Lily White and Blue for fucking life and I will always love Tottenham. I am thoroughly envious of the fact that you even get to talk to other Spurs supporters about Spurs and share the passion and excitement you all have. The best I have is talking to some prick who supports Chelsea and thinks its cool and edgy because everyone in America only knows Man U, Real and Barca. I just wanted to let you know that I listen weekly and the passion reaches all the way across the pond to Phoenix, Arizona. COYS! and fuck the gooners

Back
Top Bottom