Watch Tottenham training

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is my first post so apologies if this has been covered before. I want to take my 4 year old nephew to the training ground tomorrow but wanted to know a few things. Firstly, are you able to turn up and watch training? Secondly, what time do they train? Thirdly, what would be the best way for us to meet the players so the nephew could have a photo with some of the players?

Thanks.

This is my first post so apologies if this has been covered before. I want to take my 4 year old nephew to the training ground tomorrow but wanted to know a few things. Firstly, are you able to turn up and watch training? Secondly, what time do they train? Thirdly, what would be the best way for us to meet the players so the nephew could have a photo with some of the players?

Thanks.
I don't think you can just turn up these days.
Hope i'm wrong,but i think its all a bit more official compared to the old Cheshunt days.

The only way you'll get any access to the players is by waiting on the road as the players drive out. Not sure if people do this but a few may stop for autographs/photos.

Thanks for the response. That’s a shame - do you know what time they are most likely to leave training? About 11?

I don't suppose they even report to training until 9.30-10.00. I would hazard a guess along the same lines as davlathom davlathom . Get there no later than 2.30 but expect to hang around until 4.00 I would think.

Back
Top Bottom