WATCH Lucas Moura's 90 + 6" Goal vs Ajax - SCENES

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talking of the CL when are the club bringing out the DVD if the campaign (and last season for that matter?).

I have emailed the club and suggested it be priced at £14.99. Or £19.99 if they end it after the Semi.

Talking of the CL when are the club bringing out the DVD if the campaign (and last season for that matter?).

I have emailed the club and suggested it be priced at £14.99. Or £19.99 if they end it after the Semi.
They stopped doing the end of year reviews the season before (the first Wembley season)

I had them all going back to the 86/87 season. So was pretty miffed.

Let me know how you get on from the club?

I must choose a really dusty environment every time I watch clips of that goal. Something always seems to get in my eye.

Seems impossible to believe how hard we’ve fallen. Also shines a light on the difference in Poch. He seems a shell of that man now.

Seeing that again is the reason I am so annoyed about what’s going on.. It was only a few months ago and the togetherness was unrivalled, now when we score the players turn round and walk back to their starting positions.

It’s such as shame..

Seeing that again is the reason I am so annoyed about what’s going on.. It was only a few months ago and the togetherness was unrivalled, now when we score the players turn round and walk back to their starting positions.

It’s such as shame..
It was the end of an era. It was the last swansong for so many of them players. They have nothing left to give. Many of them had to be moved on and replaced but they weren't, and thus here we are.

I think it's the same angle so nothing new. I'm grateful for all those people who filmed the match that day... the sound of the ajax fans and then lucas silenced them 🤤🤤🤤

One a year?

Sorry I don’t take comfort in that moment due what occurred afterwards which is one of the worst pieces of management going.

But I’m glad you enjoy it - must be brilliant in happy clapper world.
I enjoyed it, cause it was the best moment of me being Spurs fan. Life and football is about emotion, limbs and happiness. You'll understand one day.

Back
Top Bottom