Walter Tull on TV, 9pm Sat

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're living in the past.
Quite ironic really. Whilst my old man insisted on playing his (Jethro Tull) LPs full whack on a Sunday morning throughout the 70s. I was trying to get to grips with homework based on the boring glorified Gardner from the 18th Century.
Shocks me it's still a thing in schools today.

Bumping the thread from way back when. I watched the BBC documentary recent and very poignant and moving it was, and yes it would be good if the club could honour him in some form, although it must be said he played only 10 games for us (100+ for Northampton).

I wasn't keen on his nickname of the time and it's a shame no one pre-WW1 had the foresight to call him 'Jethro'.

Bumping the thread from way back when. I watched the BBC documentary recent and very poignant and moving it was, and yes it would be good if the club could honour him in some form, although it must be said he played only 10 games for us (100+ for Northampton).

I wasn't keen on his nickname of the time and it's a shame no one pre-WW1 had the foresight to call him 'Jethro'.

You're living in the past there!

Back
Top Bottom