Walker, Walker everywhere

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just wanted to give Kyle Walker a shout out. It made me realize today watching QPR just how much of a positive force he has been for Spurs this year ( the screamer against the goons goes without saying). I just started thinking what may have been if lead foot Corluka was playing in some of the past fixtures. Sure he has a bit to learn but it's nice having a player who looks like they will grow. If we could find the same for the right wing to push Lennon (or push him out) it could be quite a threat. Overall, just props to Kyle, hope he can stay fit and maybe we can get someone he can develop a partnership like Corluka and Lennon had for a while in the Jan window.

Love the shirt. COYS

It's changed Lennons role such is the impact Walker has had, he's been a revelation and I didn't expect him to have the season he's having. I thought he'd be biding his time behind Corluka but I've been proven wrong.

Thelonious Filth said:
It's changed Lennons role such is the impact Walker has had, he's been a revelation and I didn't expect him to have the season he's having. I thought he'd be biding his time behind Corluka but I've been proven wrong.

We all thought the same didnt we? :sandro:

Yet here we are :walker:

you'd be surprised mate, a lot of people wanted Walker to start over Charlie. Charlie's lack of pace doesn't endear him to a lot of our fans but he was immense for a couple of seasons, last season wasn't a good one for him.

Thelonious Filth said:
you'd be surprised mate, a lot of people wanted Walker to start over Charlie. Charlie's lack of pace doesn't endear him to a lot of our fans but he was immense for a couple of seasons, last season wasn't a good one for him.

I think it was mainly because of lack of choice.

Anyways good times ahead :biggrin:

Townsend, Carroll, Livermore, Caulker, Naughton and Kane could all potentially become good squad players... If not there is probably a tidy £18M worth of talent there if any of them don't and we sell.

Add in Luongo, Cellabos, Coulibaly and Falque and we have even more potential/£££s.

It's a win win situation.

How old are Bostock and Parrett now? Surely they'll be moving on a free soon?

Back
Top Bottom