Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So it sounds like he asked to leave. Could this be as reported during his first season when his girlfriend wanted to go back to the Netherlands as she didn’t like London? The guy is young, it’s not inconceivable that he would then blame the club for his breakup.

Regardless it sounds like there was an issue but it’s now resolved.

I think he actually REFUSED to leave which was the initial problem.

I personally don’t think he did anything wrong with the header, was just unlucky. I’d love to see him get a start against Bournemouth.
If he’d gotten longer game he would have been more up to speed! Agree start against Bournemouth.

One of few who did not make a joke out of himself today. Blew two chances yes but he still put in the fucking effort.

Yes he ran about a bit and no one is doubting his desire but he had two golden chances and blew both of them

Harry would have had a hat trick today

I personally don’t think he did anything wrong with the header, was just unlucky. I’d love to see him get a start against Bournemouth.

Sorry mate I disagree

With a defender rushing across to cover you don’t head it downwards giving him a chance

Basics

Again his attempted volley was pitiful as he had the time to bring it down

Get rid and Poch decision not to use him earlier this season totally vindicated as he probably does these sort of things in training

He’s only playing because of next Tuesday

My view of the header from the south stand had me saying unlucky. I though he’d done well to get as much power and direction on it as he did.

Respect your opinion though Baz.

My view of the header from the south stand had me saying unlucky. I though he’d done well to get as much power and direction on it as he did.

Respect your opinion though Baz.

That’s what it’s all about mate

Will probably be MoM against Bournemouth and top Blakey’s ratings!!

Predominantly left footed striker misses awkward half volley on right foot - hardly a sitter.

Did everything right for his header, you put those on the deck so they bounce and give the keeper an issue. Unfortunately their centrehalf was there.

He actually fucking tried and had some urgency, give him a break

Back
Top Bottom