Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this true :deledoubt:

Ricky Sacks has to be the worst Tweeter there is. Do yourself a favour mate and stop following, everything you find that he posts can be found by using the key search word 'Tottenham'

Guy literally posts anything under the sun, good or bad about the club for clicks. No insight, no genuine desire to build himself a credible reputation just copies and pastes from his bedroom

Would prefer it if a someone like Marsh, Bowden or Amos was on the bench. Surely them getting minutes is more important, especially since they can play in the CL.

Pretty sure that Janssen will play the Bournemouth game to rest Llorente for the Ajax 2nd match - so 30 mins tonight off bench might be likely.

Otherwise I would like to see KWP or Bowden on bench - Amos still not fit I would guess

It was good seeing him out there tonight. Even in that short time he did contribute. Took some much needed pressure off Fernando in the box and helped open up space that Eriksen exploited on the goal. Not to mention that crunchy tackle to win the ball back and the hold up play.

Welcome back Vincent, for however long it is.

I don't understand the affection for Jansen. Every player who has not shown the correct attitude has been shown the door by Poch. The players who have not been as good but have been determined to prove themselves have been given a chance.
Jansen must have lacked the character and shown the determation to get himself into the team.
If it's a no from Poch, it's a no from me.

I don't understand the affection for Jansen. Every player who has not shown the correct attitude has been shown the door by Poch. The players who have not been as good but have been determined to prove themselves have been given a chance.
Jansen must have lacked the character and shown the determation to get himself into the team.
If it's a no from Poch, it's a no from me.

I *think* he split up with his missus or something 9 months after moving to England and then struggled to get his head straight afterwards, he's still a young lad after all.. then piled the pounds on. And as FightingIllini FightingIllini says, Poch is OK throwing him on in a pressure game like that so I guess that answers your question?

Personally still I think and have done for some time that hes got a role to play (not even taking the piss!) as a target man... we just never play with an out-and-out number 9 so his chances will be limited at best, like Fernando's are. Its an extra option to have that if we need to play like that we can use. Todays little cameo will do his confidence the world of good.

Back
Top Bottom