Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel very sorry (well, as much as you can for a bloke earning that much money) for players like Vincent, Soldado and even Bentley who are so obviously desperate to play well and end up getting worse the longer the run goes and they tighten and tighten up.

I heard that Bentley was more interested in running his nightclubs than playing football. I’m sure there’s an interview where he said he retired because he’d lost all interest in the sport.
Yeah, that’s what a lot of people say but the first couple of seasons I saw a player trying but failing.

More hollow, non-exclusive nothingness from Mr Gold.
Leave him alone tbh. Obviously a yid who the club reveal some info to.

Bloody great site too.

Football.adrevenue.london.popupads/exaggeratedquote-clickbaitheadline.co.uk

Love reading paragraphs of his bullshit only to find the 3 word quote which is the point of the article right at the end.

Nope. Definitely not in our squad this season. It's confirmed.

His time is up. And I think he's one of the worst signings we've ever made.

And I'm not even surprised as I'm part Dutch and an Eredivisie watcher. I knew he would flop (not that I wanted him to). He only had one good HALF of a season at AZ. Madness we paid 23 million for him.

Just in time for a transfer or loan.
He was supposedly loaned to Fenerbahçe for this season but that must have been cancelled due to his injury.

Obviously he couldn’t score in a brothel, but wouldn’t it be something if he actually turned out to be our secret weapon.

Loan him to a premier league team and he does damage to the teams around us...

Back
Top Bottom