Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big pre-season coming up for him.

Most of our first team players won't be going due to the World Cup so our team that goes abroad is likely to be made up of Janssen, Llorente, KWP, Onomah etc.

He isn't going to succeed here though unless he's given proper game time in a system and is trusted. I think Kane playing behind Janssen could work in certain games (I think Janssen has more going for him than Llorente), but he's probably best of just leaving for the better of his career.

Is he actually coming back to us?
I'd assumed him and Llorente would have started their own private '...the fuck happened at Spurs?' WhatsApp group by now!!

Scored his 6th goal of the season today for Fenerbahce. TBH an okay haul considering he has been injured for about 60% of the season.

Soldado scored as well so all the planets must have aligned

This soccernews.nl article is claiming we've put a surprisingly low €6m price tag on Janssen, which has apparently attracted interest from the Eredivisie.

Vincent Janssen komt niet langer voor in de toekomstplannen van Tottenham Hotspur. De geflopte Oranje-international heeft inmiddels te horen gekregen voor welk bedrag hij mag vertrekken uit Londen.

Tottenham betaalde twee jaar geleden nog ruim 20 miljoen euro voor de toenmalige spits van AZ. Achter Harry Kane kon de Nederlander de verwachtingen echter niet waarmaken. Om die reden werd hij afgelopen seizoen uitgeleend aan Fenerbahçe, waar hij door blessureleed relatief weinig speelde.

Fenerbahçe hoopt nog steeds op een hereniging met Janssen. De Turkse topclub zou enkele miljoenen over hebben voor de spits, maar volgens Sporx wil Tottenham minimaal 6 miljoen euro verdienen aan een transfer van de spits. Daardoor is hij financieel ook nog interessant voor de Nederlandse topclubs.

Janssen werd al gelinkt aan Ajax, Feyenoord en PSV. Ook een hereniging met AZ werd ter sprake gebracht. Overigens hebben alleen de Alkmaarders daar momenteel een vacature, maar de vraag is of zij een dergelijke transfersom wil ophoesten.​

According to the tv commentator on Brazil game, Jan is a much better player when playing alongside Toby. Really. I don t want to see Toby leaving the club but has he watched Spurs this past season and is he aware of Davison Sanchez?

According to the tv commentator on Brazil game, Jan is a much better player when playing alongside Toby. Really. I don t want to see Toby leaving the club but has he watched Spurs this past season and is he aware of Davison Sanchez?
Sorry posted in wrong thread.

Given that he's not going to the USA I reckon he's on his way out.

Yp, seems very likely.

Given that N'Koudou was involved.
And he got to the field for Burnley in 224 minutes during which he failed to register assist or goal within half of the season... so... yea.
Seems it will not happen for him in here.

Back
Top Bottom