Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Confidence is a wonderful thing.

That's two winning goals for him now in 3 games I believe. One of which a massive one against Besiktas.

It will do him the world of good. He either smashes it out there and they sign him for £15,000,000+ or he smashes it out there and Poch gives him another chance and he does very well here.

Glad he's started well. There is undoubtedly a player in there. Llorente is 32. No reason Vince can't still have a future and replace Llorente going forward.
Llorente has nearly 10 years on Janssen... if Llorente can hold the fort for a season or two, and add his experience when called upon... then I have no doubt Vinny will be a better player for having spent this season in Turkey.
If he can hold his own in an Istanbul derby, then I'm pretty sure he can cope with anything Arse/West Ham/Chelsea fsns can throw at him!

Inspired move... hopefully his confidence has already started to improve, and we'll get to reap the benefits next season.

Having said that, he'll probably love it out there, be treated like a God, and make the move permanent now!!!

Let's get a bit of perspective here.
If I'm not mistaken he got the two penalties and scored one of them?
Nothing new there.

His first goal was a tap in - but still, he's missed far easier for us.

3 games and 2 goals isn't a bad return for someone who scored just 2 league goals in 27 for us.

Wrong - they won 4:1 last week and lost 2:3 the week before

well-done.gif

His first goal was a tap in - but still, he's missed far easier for us.

3 games and 2 goals isn't a bad return for someone who scored just 2 league goals in 27 for us.
No not the tap in against Anal spor , the game against besiktas.
It was him, or 28, who got the first penalty. He never took it. That's why I'm not sure.

He got the second, took it and scored.

So, winning/scoring penalties is nothing we haven't seen.

So Vincent says he left us to win trophies? Hopefully this is taken out of context from the interview but if not then jog on pal.

Good luck picking up trophies in lesser leagues and continue your journey doing so through the Estonian, Bulgarian and Kazakhstan leagues. If he had any ambition to prove himself he would have pulled his finger out last season or joined one of the prem clubs on loan who wanted him.

So Vincent says he left us to win trophies? Hopefully this is taken out of context from the interview but if not then jog on pal.

Good luck picking up trophies in lesser leagues and continue your journey doing so through the Estonian, Bulgarian and Kazakhstan leagues. If he had any ambition to prove himself he would have pulled his finger out last season or joined one of the prem clubs on loan who wanted him.
Link?

Back
Top Bottom