Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good luck to him. Love his attitude, I thought last season he was trying too hard, if a couple of those early chances had gone in it might have been different.

Nothing to do with working too hard, those early chances didn't go in due to his lack of technical ability. Leaning back, head and knee not over the ball are rudimentary issues a pro should be getting right.

Can you believe they now have Vincent AND Soldado *up front...?
There but for the grace of God, eh?

* oh, and Robbie the Rapist.. . But y'know, the point is...
:soldadowatch:

Can you believe they now have Vincent AND Soldado *up front...?
There but for the grace of God, eh?

* oh, and Robbie the Rapist.. . But y'know, the point is...
:soldadowatch:
How many goals will they score combined?
latest

Not sure why people are obsessed with a players body type. Some of the best players in the world have been a bit over weight. Hell, even some of our best players historically look over weight.

Like I said in another thread, the modern game is obsessed with athletes - the image, the speed, the strength. Football has never been about being incredibly quick or strong, it's been about technique, guile and creativity.

Stop obsessing over his stomach, jesus wept. Scores a goal and you post a screen shot and say "ew, fat".

Not sure why people are obsessed with a players body type. Some of the best players in the world have been a bit over weight. Hell, even some of our best players historically look over weight.

Like I said in another thread, the modern game is obsessed with athletes - the image, the speed, the strength. Football has never been about being incredibly quick or strong, it's been about technique, guile and creativity.

Stop obsessing over his stomach, jesus wept. Scores a goal and you post a screen shot and say "ew, fat".

And why has noone mentioned that yellow-and-black stripes is soooo not his colour!!! :)

Well, I was actually excited to see more Vinny this year. Runs alot and has pretty good technique (and a decent left foot). Don't understand how he didn't get a PL loan if he had to be loaned, and can't see how he raises his game playing in Turkey for the year. I really wish him the best, but it feels like a lose-lose all the way around.

Pleased for him, hope it works out and he comes back a better player for it with his confidence up. Do feel that the goal he scored he would have probably missed last year, game just goes like that sometimes.

He's got a touch of the underdog about him now cause he didnt deliver for us. Thats why whenever he nets one, people are going to love him. It's good for him. Hope he gets another chance for us in the near future. Age is still on his side.

Yeah, he's not fat or overweight. He's a professional athlete that plays a sport that is primarily running/sprinting and trains or plays probably 6/7 days of the week. It takes considerable effort to intentionally put on fat with that level of activity. It doesn't just happen.

He just doesn't have a sprinters body.

Back
Top Bottom