Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disagree away Tots, but if you thought that was a shocking performance, then, for all your stats and other bullshit, you really know nothing about the game.

It was his worst performance in a Spurs shirt.

Couldn't have been the only one who thought so considering he was also called a liability in the same thread as well it being called his first below par performance.

If that was his worst performance I would say he should be pretty damned pleased with how he has delivered for us since joining.

He made some absolutely crucial blocks today.

He's been our signing of the season. Who would disagree?

Though we did sign Janssen, Sissoko and N'Koudou.

Couldn't have been the only one who thought so considering he was also called a liability in the same thread as well it being called his first below par performance.

I didn't read it, I was watching the game. I don't know about you, but I can't post, read, and concentrate on the match at the same time. That's probably my failing though.

I didn't read it, I was watching the game. I don't know about you, but I can't post, read, and concentrate on the match at the same time. That's probably my failing though.

I must admit, it's quite hard finding time when a balls out for a throw in.

I'd love Poch to just say "Vinny, you're our striker till Harry's back", I'm not a fan of Son as a striker.
Same thoughts on Son not being a striker. Much more effective as a Winger, But if given the choice between Son and Vinny, Son should always be ahead on his goal tally alone as I believe he only behind Kand and Dele in open play goals for us and thought he played well despite not scoring. You can see the opposition giving him so much more respect freeing up others to shoot yesterday,

I must admit, it's quite hard finding time when a balls out for a throw in.
You posted over 52 times in the OMT

That's a post just about every 100 seconds (less than 2 minutes) - you were not even watching the game, probably wanking to Totti vidoes on Youtube and copy-pasting Twitter lies on here

thought he played well getting the free kicks etc to help us see the game out
Yep and did really well with his one real chance forcing a decent save. Had every right to go for that despite what Dele thought. Deserves to start next game.

Back
Top Bottom