Vincent Janssen’s last shot at redemption

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has he slagged the club of in anyway ,that i haven't read about?

Janssen: I left Tottenham to win trophies - Football365

A signing ceremony was held at the Sukru Saracoglu stadium on Friday and Janssen revealed his reasons for moving to Fenerbahce.

“I left Tottenham to win trophies here, that is my main drive,” Janssen told reporters.

“I have never won a trophy in my career so that is my goal.

“I really want to win a trophy here, the whole team is driven for success.”

Snakey cunt.

I think we got a case of a dumb/naive fool here....

First refusing the Brighton loan.... Now comments like this despite us still being his parent club (I know he's prob just trying to endear himself to their fans, but still....).

I think we got a case of a dumb/naive fool here....

First refusing the Brighton loan.... Now comments like this despite us still being his parent club (I know he's prob just trying to endear himself to their fans, but still....).
Its from September 2017.
I don't remember/have forgotten him saying that.
I didn't have a problem with him until i read that.

Having read the article, what exactly constitutes his "chance"?

Fit or not, why would Poch play him ahead of Kane, Son & Llorente?

Waste of energy thinking about him. He's done. Gotta be football illiterate to think he has any chance in England.

Litetally the most useful thing he is capable of doing is to fund a few weeks wages of our stars from a sale.

Back
Top Bottom