Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If only he could have retained that level of performance. Shame.

Injuries man. He was a joy to watch that season getting better every week. The guy had it all to be a top midfielder for years to come. Part of me was happy he turned down a move at the end of the window because maybe a run of games could kick some life into his football again but that Colchester outing and that Poch doesn't turn to him even when we have been shit says a lot.

Injuries man. He was a joy to watch that season getting better every week. The guy had it all to be a top midfielder for years to come. Part of me was happy he turned down a move at the end of the window because maybe a run of games could kick some life into his football again but that Colchester outing and that Poch doesn't turn to him even when we have been shit says a lot.
Yeah, i know it was out of his hands, ie the injuries. Still a shame though.

He will be gone in January. Sold or on a free.

He was fantastic for too short a period of time.

But if some of us are frustrated imagine how Wanyana feels.

But there is no room for sentiment or spa ce filling.

Miss him and Dembele so much
I just don’t get how you lose that kind of ability. If he really is physically fit like Mou says then how can he be so bad?

I would understand if he had an injury that meant he was in constant pain or something but to fall that far from grace is such a drop.

he literally has none of the qualities anymore that made him so good.

You'd do the same if you were injured at work and could only perform 50% of your tasks, why take a pay cut?
Agree the criticism is unfair.The bloke was top class his injuries have really done for him. He is a good honest pro and a good bloke. If he was fit he would have solved nearly all our problems. From what I have been told however the injury is chronic. Its just a matter of him moving on to a less demanding league

Back
Top Bottom