Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

& not 1 red card! Which most of us thought he would get.
He is a bit more smarter in the tackle.
We all knew he was a good player at Southampton but everyone's reservation was his tendency to get a red card/do a stupid challenge. His composure for us this season I think not only shocked Spurs supporters but the rest of the league's supporters.

You could maybe argue that Wanyama and Kante are equally good at breaking up play, but Kante is definitely better at bringing the ball forward and picking out forward passes

Touche... Wanyama has strength and is adding attacking threat to his game. Don't think there's anything between them personally... I think their traits balance out fairly evenly.

Given the choice, I'm perfectly happy with Big Vic.

Touche... Wanyama has strength and is adding attacking threat to his game. Don't think there's anything between them personally... I think their traits balance out fairly evenly.

Given the choice, I'm perfectly happy with Big Vic.
I've noticed that Wanyama has been looking to pass the ball more forward recently, if he can add that to his game he can be on par with Kante

I can't really hate Kante tbh, I just love when someone besides a forward actually gets the credit they deserve. He is a monster and no chance Chelsea would have won the league without him.

I find it difficult to make an accurate comparison between the two, as I don't watch other teams much, all I know is if Kante is better than our Victor, he must be one heck of a player! Victor has hardly put a foot wrong all season, he has been immense and a bargain, to boot.

Quite amazing Wanyama gets a new street in Tanzania being Kenyan ..

Apparently they see him as the poster boy for East Africa, as the national team is too shit to affect that.

They apparently reversed the decision today anyway, and took away the street sign
:pochfacepalm:

2017-06-25-15.44.15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom