Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

superb game.

lost the ball twice, but the latter one got it back again.

looked absolutely immense. you just know that he is the sort of player that Whinger will never buy, and that is one of their (many) problems.

not the only great player weve got from Saints.

Ramsey and Xaxha should be embarrased. It was basically 2 vs 1 against Wanyama being that Eriksen kept picking up more advanced positions and Vic bossed both of them with ease. How utterly embarrasing for them.

It's an overused word, but Wanbam is a Colossus.
If only we had him in the team last year.
I like Dier but Wanbam is a force-of-nature. For a big man he covers the ground quickly and his play on the ball is rock solid, sometimes even graceful.
With Dembele out, Wanbam's light shone even brighter.

The 2 passes he made to spring Son on the break and find Kane after his interception have to be the nicest passes he's made all season.

Didn't know he had that in him

The 2 passes he made to spring Son on the break and find Kane after his interception have to be the nicest passes he's made all season.

Didn't know he had that in him

I was blown away with those 2 passes, he's moved up a level. He's 30 yard pot shots are on target also, where as early season they could have gone anywhere. Great player.

I was blown away with those 2 passes, he's moved up a level. He's 30 yard pot shots are on target also, where as early season they could have gone anywhere. Great player.

I was ready to move him to the bench in favor of Dier, then pasta Vic puts in a monster performance in the NLD.

Wonderful problems to have.

How bad the Schneiderlin regret joining United over us? What a waste

Isn't my POTY, however...

Major props to the big man.

To give the gaffer selection 'difficulties' ahead of a first class Dembele/Dire combo in your first season is testament to the awesome season he's had... Early doors, whilst he 'gelled' with the rest of the boys, he (alongside Dier) upset our balance between attack and defense a bit, but performance wise, he's been impeccable!

I had feared he was a bit of a card magnet when he arrived, but he's proved me wrong and is maturing into a fucking awesome player; pretty noticeable how much more effective he's been in the oppos half in recent weeks too...

G'waaaaarn Victor!!!!

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Crystal-Palace-Premier-League.jpg

Isn't my POTY, however...

Major props to the big man.

To give the gaffer selection 'difficulties' ahead of a first class Dembele/Dire combo in your first season is testament to the awesome season he's had... Early doors, whilst he 'gelled' with the rest of the boys, he (alongside Dier) upset our balance between attack and defense a bit, but performance wise, he's been impeccable!

I had feared he was a bit of a card magnet when he arrived, but he's proved me wrong and is maturing into a fucking awesome player; pretty noticeable how much more effective he's been in the oppos half in recent weeks too...

G'waaaaarn Victor!!!!

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Crystal-Palace-Premier-League.jpg
Better player than Kanye, but when people are riding his bandwagon they refuse to get off and look at alternatives. Big Vic is far more versatile and can kick a football too. Kante just runs.

Back
Top Bottom