Van der Vaart Interview

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VirginiaSpur

"Well done boys, good process." - Ref. Hooper
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... sfeed=true

"I remember that the shower wasn't working and then we had my press conference in the little room. But Tottenham is pure football and pure people … nice, warm people. That's why I like Tottenham. And everybody who comes to the stadium can smell the history."

Van der Vaart has thrown himself into his life at Tottenham. His son trains with the under-sixes and Van der Vaart sits down for this interview after delivering Christmas presents to the children at Chase Farm hospital in Enfield. A highlight comes when a mother thrusts her mobile phone at him and demands that he speak to her Tottenham-obsessed husband. A couple of smooth-talking moments later and Van der Vaart has made the supporter's season.

That scream you just heard, the distant one that you weren't even sure was there, wasn't a woman being raped in a back alley, it was the sound of my primal orgasm that shook the entire eastern seaboard of the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom