Van der Vaart - A bit of self-promotion

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To those criticizing my post earlier, I'm not sure where I read that recently, but I can't be expected to document and cite every site and stat that I read, now can I?

Appreciate the support there, thelonious. Point is, VdV covers a lot of ground when he drops back and floats around. Wouldn't know where to find that.

VirginiaSpur said:
To those criticizing my post earlier, I'm not sure where I read that recently, but I can't be expected to document and cite every site and stat that I read, now can I?

Appreciate the support there, thelonious. Point is, VdV covers a lot of ground when he drops back and floats around. Wouldn't know where to find that.

Does he drop back and float around when he's in a sandwich too?

Cheers all. Yesterday was going so well, until my car got broken into whilst playing football - I'm an idiot, and all my stuff was in there - phone, wallet, keys (so we've had to change the locks on the advice of the police), suit, etc. Gutted.

You won the VDV competition then had all your stuff nicked? What the fuck. That's shit Windy, sorry to hear that mate.

Just to let everyone know I've got a phone, wallet, a nice suite and some spurs goodies for sale. Private message me if your intetrested.....

All jokes aside sorry to hear that bud. Some right cunts out their

Was near where I work, in Uxbridge.
Just spoken to all of the insurers, etc, can only claim for £150 contents via car insurance... for nearly a grand of stuff.

£350 excess on my car to pay, but it's gonna be nearly £600 to sort, so gotta claim.

FFS.

VirginiaSpur said:

This was the distance stat shown at halftime.
[rimg]http://i.imgur.com/AYVrV.jpg[/rimg]

Defoe will have a part to play this season, I'll stand by that. For now he won't usurp Rafa. Rafa still needs to lay off the edam and go for a jog around chigwell.

Back
Top Bottom