Uploading photos?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can someone make a video of how to do it ? for morons like me , i have an imgur app on my phone but have no clue how to get the pics from there to here I can do a link . Never melt alone. . no idea how to make the pic show up without a link.

Last edited:
Not sure about imgur, but generally I find iPhones and iPads tend to hide urls, unless you really force them. Android is more friendly from that perspective.

yo Admin Admin maybe this has been asked before, but with how widespread the gifv and mp4 formats have become especially on imgur, what are the chances we can get embedding enabled for those formats?

Like, specifically for this:

Will probably only work in certain browsers

We don't allow images to be uploaded to the site. It can lead to copyright issues, costs of additional storage etc.

We don't allow images to be uploaded to the site. It can lead to copyright issues, costs of additional storage etc.

I'm seeing other people post images in threads though. Forgive my luddite brain, but are they doing it through third party sites like photobucket? I've also managed to successfully post an image in the West Ham thread, whereas all the others show as the broken image icon. Am I missing something?

I'm seeing other people post images in threads though. Forgive my luddite brain, but are they doing it through third party sites like photobucket? I've also managed to successfully post an image in the West Ham thread, whereas all the others show as the broken image icon. Am I missing something?
Images need to be uploaded to the internet somewhere. So if you see an image on another website you can usually copy the link to the image and insert it in your post here.

Or, yea, use something like imgur to upload your own photo and they will give you a link to it so you can post it here.

Back
Top Bottom