Upcoming: A Film About Villa & Ardilles

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do me a favour... they just got their jeopardy (aka The 'OH SHIT!') moment!!
Don't you watch Fly-on-the-wall TV??
I'd deleted my comment, but you're just too fast for me @ 1882 1882 . From what I can gather, the car accident happened during the production of a documentary that was being directed by Ossie's youngest son, Freddie. This feature film is being directed by Camilo Antolini.

I'd deleted my comment, but you're just too fast for me @ 1882 1882 . From what I can gather, the car accident happened during the production of a documentary that was being directed by Ossie's youngest son, Freddie. This feature film is being directed by Camilo Antolini.

I don't think it's Freddie that anyone's talking about now... it's Freddie's Mrs!
O07CU1vM_bigger.jpeg
Aimee Ardiles @aimeeardiles
I'm Ossie's daughter in law, unbelievable amount of support for him. Thanks so much everyone.

:dempsey::avbshock::vdvcry:

Amazing documentary! The Team Photo on about 11:30 was my first ever Spurs Poster!!

Glorious, moving and incisive stuff!

I hope Ossie pops round to Ricky Villa's Ranch more often than once every four years from now on...
though I imagine/hope they'll both be at WHL next Sunday???!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom