Underrated!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes you are right- I didn't make myself clear, sorry...I was just reflecting that the same could said about Dembele?

:dierpochhug:I now have to insert this to show no ill feeling....
Haha yeah no ill feelings my bad. I'd say Dembele is more consistent though, always a beast and always does his integral role for the team.

Eriksen, easily one of the finest creative players in Europe. Absolutely pivotal to our play, and usually when he's up for it we're up for it.

I dread the day Bayern will notice his existence.

I think Eriksen is the least underrated player in our side.

The media are constantly hawking him out with articles of how we're nothing without him, and why he's the best player we have etc.

Toby is criminally underrated in my opinion - if he was at the Arse instead of Koscielny or Chelsea instead of Cahill the media would non-stop call him the best centre back in the league.

Not even close in my opinion, the bloke is one of the best CBs I've seen ever. Shades of Ledley King, he is crazy good.
I actually think he's better than Ledley .
Toby is the best defender in the premier over the last 2 years .

I actually think he's better than Ledley .
Toby is the best defender in the premier over the last 2 years .
Agree. Just as capable a defender, probably better. Really good organiser and seems more assertive than Ledley.

Possibly not as quick (but no slouch); way better distribution. Some of his long passing is sublime. That one to Dele for the 1 on 1 with the Fulham keeper was incredible.

Back
Top Bottom