Under the radar

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nonsense, either or both of them could be right back up in it in a matter of weeks. They're bloody 3 and 5 points behind us in 2nd for goodness sake! That can be turned in 2 games, there are 17 left!
Man u are 12 points in arrears only Newcastle in the prem era has blown a 12 point lead and Chelsea are not as flaky as keegan Newcastle

City are 10 points behind it is impossible to see that Chelsea will concede 10 points while city go on a big run.

Tottenham and Liverpool are 7 points to me we are both unlikely to catch Chelsea. but it's feasible scum are 8 points so are in that bracket.

Manchester sides are fighting to get into the top 4 and that's it.

Even when the arse caught man u with a 12 point deficit they had a 3 games in hand.

Man u are 12 points in arrears only Newcastle in the prem era has blown a 12 point lead and Chelsea are not as flaky as keegan Newcastle

City are 10 points behind it is impossible to see that Chelsea will concede 10 points while city go on a big run.

Tottenham and Liverpool are 7 points to me we are both unlikely to catch Chelsea. but it's feasible scum are 8 points so are in that bracket.

Manchester sides are fighting to get into the top 4 and that's it.

Even when the arse caught man u with a 12 point deficit they had a 3 games in hand.
Yeah, but 3 and 5 behind us. So if you consider we are in a title race, then so are they because a 3 to 5 point margin at this stage is paper thin.

If you don't consider us to be title contenders, then nor are they. If you consider us to be, so are they.

Yeah, but 3 and 5 behind us. So if you consider we are in a title race, then so are they because a 3 to 5 point margin at this stage is paper thin.

If you don't consider us to be title contenders, then nor are they. If you consider us to be, so are they.
We are in the title race if the manc sides catch us up we will no longer be in the title race and it will be down to Chelsea, Liverpool and possibly arsescum. the manc sides are out of the title race

We are in the title race if the manc sides catch us up we will no longer be in the title race and it will be down to Chelsea, Liverpool and possibly arsescum. the manc sides are out of the title race
Well, it's opinion so we'll have to agree to disagree neither can prove otherwise! I just think it's crazy writing these teams off with 17 games still to play!

I think the Chelsea 'blip' will prove to be just that... there are only 3, maybe 4 teams that - on their day - could do what we did to them last week...
The rest will be brushed aside and make them feel better than they are. They have the 'bully boy' tendencies that ArseAnal had a few years back... yes, they can spank the weaker opposition aside and have everyone purring about them, but come up against a rock-solid defence, and skilful midfield, and lethal forwards, and they shrink like a salted snail...
Unfortunately, the Premier League is full of the former, all too ready to roll over, whilst having a selfie and a shirt swap at full time, and not too many of the latter.

Chelsea will probably (and frustratingly) only drop a few more points, and some of those could be (even more annoyingly) against ArseAnal... hopefully, they cancel eachother out and take points off each other like Man utd / Liverpool did yesterday...
...that's kinda the only way we're gonna keep in there... (and let's face it, 7 points is not insurmountable) but if Chelsea start to run away with it before the end of Feb/March then we have no chance.

giphy.gif

The reason there is suddenly a top 6 is because both Utd and CIty look like they won't currently be making top 4. They've got to be shoehorned into being top sides, even though their football isn't doing them any favours. Would be funny if Everton over take the two Manc sides.
The Race For Top 7!

For us to win it we might need to go on a crazy run. Chelscum will drop some points but might not drop many. We might need to win the next, say, 6 games or even more. I think we need to win at City because they'll beat Hull and therefore we'll be 9 or 10 points behind, which is too much. TBH I had Leicester down as one of the games they might drop points in but they seemed to win it at a canter.

Grab a beer?? Damn, man, if and when we ever 'win this thing' I'm going out my fucking tree for a month of Sundays!!
a week long binge armed only with a credit card (so cant lose wallet, phone, keys, false teeth etc, and nothing to identify me when I'm arrested for breach of the peace, lewd behaviour, taking a dump on the statue of Terry Henry at the Scumirates, torching Chris Failing Grayling's house, painting a 50 foot Star of David at Chavski)
tattoos all over - arms, legs, back, chest, face, shave the head so that too.

Probably best if we don't even get close

For us to win it we might need to go on a crazy run. Chelscum will drop some points but might not drop many. We might need to win the next, say, 6 games or even more. I think we need to win at City because they'll beat Hull and therefore we'll be 9 or 10 points behind, which is too much. TBH I had Leicester down as one of the games they might drop points in but they seemed to win it at a canter.

Shame is if we hadn't had a slowish start with draw after draw we really would be in it, 7 point is doable but very hard with a tough Chav team. Our new system though I feel is much better for the players we have, I wish we had used it from start.

So it's still all how City were robbed and not much praise for Tottenham grifting out the point.

Chavs Next 2 league games are Liverpool away and Woolwich at home drop points in those suddenly it's back on.

The only problem if those results pan out our rivals will be recharged

Back
Top Bottom