UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love the way Liverpool become the first CL winners to lose their opening game since 1994 and it hardly gets a mention ... an awful performance that's six defeats in eight away from home in the CL ... hmmmmm

Erling Haland is a quality player. He's really kicked on this season and now some of the big boys will be sniffing. At 19 he's absolutely dominating the Austrian Bundesliga. If his RB Salzburg side qualify for the knockouts out of this group at the expense of Liverpool, I will shed tears of joy! :allitongue:

Expect him to be at Man City or Real Madrid in a year or two.

Erling Haland is a quality player. He's really kicked on this season and now some of the big boys will be sniffing. At 19 he's absolutely dominating the Austrian Bundesliga. If his RB Salzburg side qualify for the knockouts out of this group at the expense of Liverpool, I will shed tears of joy! :allitongue:

Expect him to be at Man City or Real Madrid in a year or two.
4 hat-tricks this season so far.

Wild.

They had the norwegian national team coach in the studio up here and asked him "what could possibly keep him out of the line up against Spain?" and all he could answer was "aside from an injury I honestly don't know".

4 hat-tricks this season so far.

Wild.

They had the norwegian national team coach in the studio up here and asked him "what could possibly keep him out of the line up against Spain?" and all he could answer was "aside from an injury I honestly don't know".
Should be a good test for him!

Back
Top Bottom