UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

May I present to you The Sun......

EMDZqD0XsAAlIqX

It takes longer to drive East to West across London for fucksake!

Tough ask to get on a plane in London direct to Leipzig, watch match and return for £299....

I have a feeling two or three of the English clubs will be out after the round of 16. I think Real will take down City. Chelsea will lose to Bayern. Liverpool 50/50 against Atlético.

I have a feeling two or three of the English clubs will be out after the round of 16. I think Real will take down City. Chelsea will lose to Bayern. Liverpool 50/50 against Atlético.
Spurs v RB Leipzig 55-45, it shouldn't be that much of a shock if we won't make it to the quarter finals, but I think we will do it.

Last edited:
Well, they have hired a certain german doctor (DDR) connected with doping and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are doing some illegal stuff with their guys (the teams as well as individual guys they sponsor like Hirscher or Pinturault in skiing) at their sport headquarters...

Some Doctors could see ADHD in anyone...

Reach for the Adderall:

“It masks fatigue, masks pain, increases arousal — like being in The Zone,” begins Wadler, currently an associate professor of medicine at Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine, in a phone interview.

“It increases alertness, aggressiveness, attention and concentration. It improves reaction time, especially when fatigued. Some think it enhances hand-eye coordination. Some believe it increases the mental aspects of performance.”

That’s not to mention possible increases in acceleration, speed, strength and power that accrue to Adderall users. It’s no wonder that Wadler calls Adderall “one of the quintessential performance-enhancing drugs. There’s no question it’s a performance-enhancing drug.”

Therapeutic use exemption...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom