UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

May I present to you The Sun......

EMDZqD0XsAAlIqX

It takes longer to drive East to West across London for fucksake!

3 people I know booked flights to Berlin and then the train to Leipzig. It was dirt cheap

"When are you meeting a girl?"
"When are you buying a house?"
"Are you eating right?"

FFS dad I'm 29 and have lived on my own for a decade without dying. Cut me some slack.
You could die any minute.

So this is literally life and death stuff here they're dealing with. Have you written a will?

May I present to you The Sun......

EMDZqD0XsAAlIqX

It takes longer to drive East to West across London for fucksake!
Fuck's sake. Do they not realise that 50,000 of us managed to get out to Madrid by every possible combination of ridiculous routes by car, sea, air, rail, bus...? This is a fucking piece of cake.

Also, "Dussledorf"
:pochrolleyes:

Fuck's sake. Do they not realise that 50,000 of us managed to get out to Madrid by every possible combination of ridiculous routes by car, sea, air, rail, bus...? This is a fucking piece of cake.

Also, "Dussledorf"
:pochrolleyes:
Sometimes you really wonder what kind of moron is writing those articles..

Back
Top Bottom