UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I the home sections.
Just going to end up causing more problems isn't it. Don't understand it.

You'd think UEFA would put safety first and make them play the home leg behind closed doors instead.

Rather than have a few hundred or more away fans in our stadium without being split from us by security/police etc. Wary of going now just for the problems it's gonna cause.

Really baffles me.

Just going to end up causing more problems isn't it. Don't understand it.

You'd think UEFA would put safety first and make them play the home leg behind closed doors instead.

Rather than have a few hundred or more away fans in our stadium without being split from us by security/police etc. Wary of going now just for the problems it's gonna cause.

Really baffles me.
Punishes us as well with the loss of income .

I’m sure some Red Star fans will be there or at least try to.
As others have said, the downside is the atmosphere will be affected by the lack of away fans.
Hopefully there’s not going to be any trouble if some of their fans do try and get into the game.

I’m sure some Red Star fans will be there or at least try to.
As others have said, the downside is the atmosphere will be affected by the lack of away fans.
Hopefully there’s not going to be any trouble if some of their fans do try and get into the game.

Be interesting watching the stewards trying to get them to sit down.

No. The fact it's a Cat C may help flog some more, but I expect loads of ST holders will give it a miss.

I am missing it.

The cost is getting ridiculous.

£1200 for 19 games and let's say 6 cup games at an average of Cat B so another £390. £1590 plus around £50 per game for travel, food and drink etc so another £1250. I do the odd away game and ladies match.

Total of £2840+.

Or the best part of £5k out of your gross salary.

As I said in another thread...everyone has their limit.

I am missing it.

The cost is getting ridiculous.

£1200 for 19 games and let's say 6 cup games at an average of Cat B so another £390. £1590 plus around £50 per game for travel, food and drink etc so another £1250. I do the odd away game and ladies match.

Total of £2840+.

Or the best part of £5k out of your gross salary.

As I said in another thread...everyone has their limit.

And I have to pay for two of them. :lamelashock:

I used to do 20-25 games a season, mostly first team but also a few youth and ladies matches but started cutting down last year.

Reckon I will probably still do 15 (cup runs permitting).

Back
Top Bottom