UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of you more enlightened souls may be able to explain the B list. Can players from that list be included or is it an injury cover list?
Fairly sure that they can be included. It's just that they are listed as youth players rather than first team. Skipp for example is on the B list but he can still be used if need be.

Spurs 5 year UEFA club coefficient for 2019 - 20 moves us from 17th to 12th, above the likes of Chelsea and Dortmund and within striking difference ( with a good CL run) of Woolwich ManU and even Liverpool.

Makes it more likely than before that we will be in pot 2 if we qualify next season by virtue of position in PL.

Spurs 10 year coefficient moves us up to 16th position - a misnomer as it includes points for domestic titles won and European titles from older than 10 years which of course benefits the old established clubs.

The 10 year coefficient is mainly used to determine some parts of the revenue distribution or UEFA earnings.

Spurs 5 year UEFA club coefficient for 2019 - 20 moves us from 17th to 12th, above the likes of Chelsea and Dortmund and within striking difference ( with a good CL run) of Woolwich ManU and even Liverpool.

Makes it more likely than before that we will be in pot 2 if we qualify next season by virtue of position in PL.
I think you mean we’ll be in pot 1 after we win the league :deledoubt:

Got my ST seat this morning for a bargain £76.75.

Think i was 'lucky' as the Wheel Of Doom is going nowhere now.

Bronze window is the 18th i believe.
It’s near my brothers birthday so I had the absolute delight of paying £76.75 twice. Such a sound price for our loyal supporters thanks Spurs!

As if £70 or more isn't ridiculous enough, they then make you pay a booking fee for your own seat that you pay thousands of pounds a year to sit in!

Although if it helps fund Dybala's imaging rights, we can't complain :levylol:

Would it even be possible to purchase a ticket like 2-3 weeks prior to the game? I am hoping to time my next business trip to Europe so that I could take a detour to watch Tottenham in UCL.

me and my boy going olympiakos away.

spurs saying to go to the coaches at the other stadium or you might not get in.....

really gona turn us away?

their fans cant be that bad?
hearing theres gangs of allsorts there and its really gone downhill in the last 5 years?

anyone got any advice?

ive booked an aprtment half way to city cetre from stadium and dont really mind making our own way there

Back
Top Bottom