UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs looked extremely ropey for most of the first half, Olympiacos were looking much the better team for the opening spell until the gifted goal right on HT.
Good result in the end but another game that showed quite clearly where the problems are for Mourinho to sort out.
The back four are as poor as the front players are good, the complete lack of cohesion at the back is a major problem.

Coming back from 2 down to win....... it's right up there with screamer volleys from outside the box and gently arcing cross goal headers that cushion into the side netting. Magic.

And the mid first half change up. Have not seen that in a long while. Good on Jose for being proactive.

COYS

Who's bing?

...Proper cunt!

81Egm9TALML._SY355_.jpg

I don’t intend to Cunto

You sound very much like Mick Cooper
Another bitter troll
You- YOU!
Calling me bitter!

I have nothing to be bitter about you sad , miserable self opinionated, self absorbed fantasist. I have a reasonable level of health for my age, two wonderful daughters, a loving wife and home of my own, and above all I can afford to retire but choose to work because I enjoy what I do. I skydive and ski for fun and enjoy running around on a motorbike when the weathers nice.
All you seem to have is a life posting acidic rants on a football web site where you slowly piss everyone off with your miserable bitter rants.
I saw your post by accident, the bilge you post makes my eyes bleed, and you're on ignore for a reason, and that is that you spoil my day reading your negative, acidic, atavistic, stone age mentality, whining, bullshit.

Have a nice day

Last edited:
You- YOU!
Calling me bitter!

I have nothing to be bitter about you sad , miserable self opinionated, self absorbed fantasist. I have a reasonable level of health for my age, two wonderful daughters, a loving wife and home of my own, and above all I can afford to retire but choose to work because I enjoy what I do. I skydive and ski for fun and enjoy running around on a motorbike when the weathers nice.
All you seem to have is a life posting acidic rents on a football web site where you slowly piss everyone off with your miserable bitter rants.
I saw your post by accident, the bilge you post makes my eyes bleed, and you're on ignore for a reason, and that is that you spoil my day reading your negative, acidic, atavistic, stone age mentality, whining, bullshit.

Have a nice day

Touching

I’m not on ignore after all 😘

Good job I’m not an infantryman

You’d be calling me ‘cannon fodder’ then

How despicable???

Mick's ok. I like him.
I have a simple of approach of being approachable and pleasant to anyone who offers the same facility to me. I am tired of the back biting and BS as well as the protracted slanging matches that I have been suckered into in the past.
I have a pm exchange with a rather dislikeable Bazali that convinced me that he isnt worth bothering to waste my time on. Self aggrandising fantasists arent really my cup of tea.

Some people on here behave in a way that they would never do face to face.

You sir are a joy to talk to because this site isnt your ego trip, or the only platform in your life to speak on.

I have a simple of approach of being approachable and pleasant to anyone who offers the same facility to me. I am tired of the back biting and BS as well as the protracted slanging matches that I have been suckered into in the past.
I have a pm exchange with a rather dislikeable Bazali that convinced me that he isnt worth bothering to waste my time on. Self aggrandising fantasists arent really my cup of tea.

You sir are a joy to talk to because this site isnt your ego trip, or the only platform in your life to speak on.

Why post this twice?

Strange

Delighted to hear that you’re happy Mick

Shame it doesn’t come across on here

Last night was a classic for you

We concede one goal in our first home game under our new manager and you start with your bitter acerbic posts which only you find humerous or clever

And why lie about having me on ignore when you clearly read every post I make

You’re the most miserable churlish poster on here and I don’t have you on ignore and every time I read your posts slagging off my club I’m going to challenge you

If you don’t like it just fuck off

It's nice of you to say that. I like 99.9% of the people on here. I think people sometimes lash out when they're frustrated and feel they're are not being understood. Also, there are a few on here, (not you or Baz), who are obviously ill educated and have a vocab of about 25 words of which about half a dozen are are poisonous invective or foul language. I don't mind bad language at all but it's interesting to see the number of adjectives in any one post.
And of course there are the bullies, as in every other walk of life. Just don't enter into any type of discussion with them.
After all, we are all here because we want to be, enjoy it and speaking for myself, learning an awful lot you might not know.
Pax Vobiscum to you both.

It's nice of you to say that. I like 99.9% of the people on here. I think people sometimes lash out when they're frustrated and feel they're are not being understood. Also, there are a few on here, (not you or Baz), who are obviously ill educated and have a vocab of about 25 words of which about half a dozen are are poisonous invective or foul language. I don't mind bad language at all but it's interesting to see the number of adjectives in any one post.
And of course there are the bullies, as in every other walk of life. Just don't enter into any type of discussion with them.
After all, we are all here because we want to be, enjoy it and speaking for myself, learning an awful lot you might not know.
Pax Vobiscum to you both.

I’ll have you know I have 27 words in my vocabulary!!

But I agree with most of what you say

Peace 🧿

I’m content as I’ve just received an agree from bus-conductor

Beat that!!

I’ll have you know I have 27 words in my vocabulary!!

But I agree with most of what you say

Peace 🧿

I’m content as I’ve just received an agree from bus-conductor

Beat that!!
Don't you know a masterchef needs at least 50! BC is an ok guy. At least he defends his position.....unlike Rose

Back
Top Bottom