U18 v MUFC WHL Mon 9th Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very good night out. I was the brown guy with beard and spurs hat. Apologies to people in front of me who caught any spit from my off key singing. Throat is killing. Shout out to the people around/behind me who were great.

I was in Block 16 , I was in dark blue jacket with Tottenham scarf , had great support to left of me........ But to the right was a tiny woman who sat down with 2 guys....... wish they had gone and sit towards the front if they was not going to sing as there was people standing at the side of block 16 who could not fit in properly COYS!

Made me laugh with the shouting at ref saying meet him outside and knowing where he lives lol

Made me laugh with the shouting at ref saying meet him outside and knowing where he lives lol
Then immediately changing our tune and applauding him when he didn't book him :paulinholol:

Also I take sole responsibility for our win tonight. For their disallowed goal at 1-1 (which I've since read was onside), I loudly and confidently shouted that the striker was offside, and then the lino put his flag up. Thank me later.

"GCSEs, your only last hope" was funny as fuck.

Been wanting to sing "everywhere we go" for ages, finally got to. :eriksenlol:

Hope the "you're fuckin shit" version becomes more popular too cos that's fun as hell to sing.

For their disallowed goal at 1-1 (which I've since read was onside), I loudly and confidently shouted that the striker was offside, and then the lino put his flag up. Thank me later.
I suspect I may have been stood next to you? Me being the guy in the black coat with slicked dark hair & the freakishly ginger beard.

I've just got in. Bloody train works and uni in Canters. Still great night! I was the guy at tge back with my family. The sister is officially a Yid now. Stole my scarf and everything. I'm well up for Nottingham!

Marcus Edwards is going to be incredible. During halftime he was out warming up and his touch is absolutely immaculate. Such incredible control of the ball and makes it look effortless. Really hope he can grow 3-4 inches even though he could be good enough to overcome being tiny. Couldn't stop watching him just kicking it about at halftime, he's that skilled.

Watched him too during HT. Little guy did a 180 like 5 times before I could blink with the ball glued to his feet. :pochwtf:

Back
Top Bottom