U18 v MUFC WHL Mon 9th Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You'll have to get them over the phone, we've not announced a block as yet, should get confirmation tomorrow.

I think you can get it over the phone or at the ticket office , I will go to the ticket office tomorrow and see if i can buy a ticket for Block 35

Come on you young spurs!!!!!!!!

Phoned ticket office and girl said tickets were available for Monday night,but was not given any information about gate entrance for 1882 fans.
We normally stand left of the tunnel,so does anyone else know any more ?? COYS

I suppose they do have tickets available on the night for these games right? Will prob be able to get down there but not sure

Must be so busy sorting out Saturdays fixture against the red scum eg: Policing etc etc that they aint had time to sort us out a block for 1882 for this fixture yet..........

Went to the Everton Youth Cup Game at WHL,about 200 and enjoyed it.
Hopefully against Man Utd there will be a bigger turnout, maybe from fans not able to get a ticket against Woolwich

Back
Top Bottom