U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's crap.

We've learnt what since Poch has taken over? We have three players in our whole 25 man squad who have come through our youth team. Three.

All 3 were highly rated since they were 16.

What a shit attitude you have, I just hope these young players don't read the forum. You're as much of a scout as you are a psychic.

Yes the odds are against him making it at Tottenham in a first team capacity, but I'd never just write off a player based on a few YouTube videos.

Because he's crap.

We've learnt what since Poch has taken over? We have three players in our whole 25 man squad who have come through our youth team. Three.

All 3 were highly rated since they were 16.
Yeah fuck you know what you are right mate, the highly rated ones are always the ones that come through. Did you see John Bostock's goal in the Champions League for us last week?

Yeah fuck you know what you are right mate, the highly rated ones are always the ones that come through. Did you see John Bostock's goal in the Champions League for us last week?

Funnily enough. Bostock has probably achieved more in his career than Walkes ever will.

Funnily enough. Bostock has probably achieved more in his career than Walkes ever will.
1. Where did you get your crystal ball from?
2. Why do you get so much happiness from paying out our own players, you have a go at Walkes as if he has done something wrong and you despise him. He's a young player, I hope he makes it at Spurs and I actually think its unlikely we will see him play here too. But you go about it like its already happened, and take glory in him not doing well in the fantasy world you live in.

Once we get Sessegnon, which we will we'll have an u21 back four, CM & AM looking like

Walker-Peters (20)---Sanchez (21)---Foyth (19)-----Sessegnon (17)

-------------------------------Skipp (16)-----Winks (21)-----------------------

--------------------------Edwards (18)-----------Alli (21)------------------------

That's exceptional! If only we had got Sancho as well him alongside Alli and Edwards for the future would have been incredible.

I absolutely love how our first team, youth set up and philosophy is heading. It makes all of those years at school where I had Hammers of all people taking the piss out of me. Get Sessegnon and we surely have the best under21 defence worldwide and with Skipp and Winksy already on board along with Del Boy and mini Messi our future looks incredible.

Keep scouring the globe Poch, I love nothing more than seeing a shit hot youngster coming through!

COYS!

Glover made his A-League debut by starting for Central Coast Mariners today against Newcastle Jets (this is a derby in the A-League, but they are both by far and away the shittest Aussie teams in the A-League, we don't have relegation so they sort of rot down the bottom). Unfortunately he conceded 5 as his team lost 5-1, only watched the first half but he looked a bit shaky. He did make one amazing stop though tbf, I think from what I have seen of him so far his future won't be at Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom