U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's really handy but only a relatively recent convert to striker so plenty of rough edges to be removed.
as where did he play before?

I can think of a number of players who started as striker but then were converted to play further back. Doesn't happen much the other way.

Off the top of my head, Walker RB, but started as striker. Paul Stewart, converted to MF.

as where did he play before?

I can think of a number of players who started as striker but then were converted to play further back. Doesn't happen much the other way.

Off the top of my head, Walker RB, but started as striker. Paul Stewart, converted to MF.
I believe full-back and winger, but I only ever saw him as a winger.

I believe full-back and winger, but I only ever saw him as a winger.
cheers. Not many go from FB to striker. Although Geoff Hurst did that and that didn't go too badly.

Just noticed in the footie round up write up in the Graun that CCV scored for Sheffield United. On his debut and it was the winner. Well done. Was surprised how poor he looked against the mighty Wycombe in the cup last season.

DJm8aMLXUAA9SLj.jpg

Did TOB play today? Only saw the last 15 minutes on TV but Shash looks a better player these days.
And Skipp looking good again. He is going to make it I reckon. He plays beyond his years and with Scott Parker as his coach he should develop nicely.

Did TOB play today? Only saw the last 15 minutes on TV but Shash looks a better player these days.
And Skipp looking good again. He is going to make it I reckon. He plays beyond his years and with Scott Parker as his coach he should develop nicely.

Oakley-Boothe was very good, but does take a lot of chances in possession in his own third. I think that's to be admired at that age, and he's got the skill to weave out of difficult situations as he showed on numerous occasions today.

I agree with you on Skipp by the way. Only 16 (!!) and best player on the park today bar Edwards who was running the show. Today was one day where the latter definitely lived up to the hype. Quick, mazey runs, great vision and timing of the pass.

Shashoua only came on with 15 minutes to go when the game was slow and without intensity, but he did show his great drive with the ball a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom