U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he was only included due to injuries and international duty. Many of those who watch the academy said he would be released because he wasn't particularly good enough, so not surprised.

Fair play to Pochettino though. Probably knew his contract was up and thought he'd give him game time knowing he will probably never play at that level again in his career.

That Colombian we signed from Brentford has also been released by the way.

With Parker in charge of the 2018 I expect to see a complete visual overhaul

Sensible haircuts.
Black boots.
Pleather jackets.
Britpop in the bus to away games and in the locker room

With Parker in charge of the 2018 I expect to see a complete visual overhaul

Sensible haircuts.
Black boots.
Pleather jackets.
Britpop in the bus to away games and in the locker room

Funny enough someone asked him today if his rules would be black boots and tucked in shirts at all times.
No, he answered. Couldn't see it going down to well.
But he wouldn't mind. Jokingly

Ajax is interesting inclusion but with Alderwierld, Vertonghen & Eriksen & Blind you can see how it's made up, will only get higher too as a couple more have joined this summer.

West Ham's make me laugh as it's literally Nobel.

Tom Glover has gone on a one year loan to Central Coast Mariners over here in the A-League. He will start almost definitely, their only other keeper is a bit old and shit. However, Central Coast are probably the worst team in the league at the minute. Finishing last two out of the last three seasons and third bottom this year. So he is gonna get a lot of practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom