U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
U15s are in the US this week..they played a game yesterday that was televised here in Spanish. I was at work so I missed it but will be watching later on today, maybe with video/definitely with some notes

First, apologies for the quality. TV to iPhone and re-compressed as it gets uploaded..not a great combination. Also I changed the sound out for music because it was extremely loud outside and hard to drown out. Also the game commentary was in Spanish...
It's amazing how hard it is to get information/rosters at this level. I went just off the information flashed on screen after the goals. First two goals by #10 Knight (I believe this is Ben Knight, Ipswich wonderkid). Third by #9 Brown, 4th (pen) by #16 Robson.

Last edited:

First, apologies for the quality. TV to iPhone and re-compressed as it gets uploaded..not a great combination. Also I changed the sound out for music because it was extremely loud outside and hard to drown out. Also the game commentary was in Spanish...
It's amazing how hard it is to get information/rosters at this level. I went just off the information flashed on screen after the goals. First two goals by #10 Knight (I believe this is Ben Knight, Ipswich wonderkid). Third by #9 Brown, 4th (pen) by #16 Robson.

Ipswich wonderkid? Maybe a dumb question but why is he playing for us?

Not entirely sure. I was informed that Zak Brown (#9 who scores the 3rd goal) is also from Ipswich Town. I know for sure Man City and I would assume most of the other big clubs are in on Ben Knight, I'm guessing this was some sort of trial but there's nothing official on either of them yet.

Semi-final 3-2 loss to Club Tijuana. Play was pretty even though Xolos were diving quite a bit..Zak Brown was frustrated and carded for a bad tackle early in the 2nd half, pulled from the game. Ref gave one of the subs (didn't catch the name, my apologies) a straight red for pulling the shirt--have never seen that before. This one isn't as impressive as the last one.

Happy with that. Scores goals for fun for the youth team considering his position.

Proper Spurs too - was in the crowd at Wembley for the Cup Semi final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom