U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for future reference, a list of some of the youth football tournaments we've previously attended, as well as when they are held:

January: Viareggio - Tuscany, Italy.
January: Nutifood Cup‏ - Vietnam.
February: Riga Cup (U16) - Latvia.
April: Spartak Cup (U17) - Moscow, Russia..
April: Torneo Internazionale - Bellizona, Switzerland.
April: Champions Trophy - Düsseldorf, Germany.
May: Tournoi de Football de Talence - Talence, France.
May: Le Tournoi International de Football de Monthey - Monthey, Switzerland.
May: Terborg Toernooi - Gelderland, Netherlands.
May: Volksbank Cup - Stemwede, Germany.
August: PSV Otten Cup - Eindhoven, Netherlands.
August: Santiago tournament, Spain.
August: Eurofoot - Oostduinkerke, Belgium.

April: Torneo Internazionale di Calcio, Italy

January: Viareggio - Tuscany, Italy.
January: Nutifood Cup‏ - Vietnam.
February: Riga Cup (U16) - Latvia.
April: Spartak Cup (U17) - Moscow, Russia..
April: Torneo Internazionale - Bellizona, Switzerland.
April: Champions Trophy - Düsseldorf, Germany.
April: Torneo Internazionale di Calcio, Italy.
May: Tournoi de Football de Talence - Talence, France.
May: Le Tournoi International de Football de Monthey - Monthey, Switzerland.
May: Terborg Toernooi - Gelderland, Netherlands.
May: Volksbank Cup - Stemwede, Germany.
August: PSV Otten Cup - Eindhoven, Netherlands.
August: Santiago tournament, Spain.
August: Eurofoot - Oostduinkerke, Belgium.

It's free mate. Go on website check when a game is on and just rock up. Trust me, do it. Nothing gets you closer to the club than going to the training ground. It's one of my favourite things.

Took a train for 45 minutes and walked another 30 only to get turned away at the gate at the training facility just now. Only scouts and parents apparently. Really disappointed (especially my son) as we are from Canada and are flying home tomorrow.

Took a train for 45 minutes and walked another 30 only to get turned away at the gate at the training facility just now. Only scouts and parents apparently. Really disappointed (especially my son) as we are from Canada and are flying home tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that mate. I'm sat having a coffee from the catering van right now waiting for KO, do as I always do, turn up, park the car and watch the game.

Asked my mate about this and he seems to think that they know my car from previous visits, they have a number plate recognition thingy at the gate or something. No idea if he is talking out of his arse or not.

Strange. I visited from the US last year and showed up for a U18 game, had no issue getting in at all. I also walked up to the gate, guard asked what I was doing there...seemed a little surprised that a foreigner would be coming but let me through with no issue. There were 100 or so people, some clearly scouts but others just taking in the day. Really sorry to hear you had a problem getting in. Especially since that walk from the train isn't exactly the most direct/fun.

Yeah not sure what the issue was. The gate guard even tried calling numerous people right in front of us and he was denied in trying to help us. We were pretty pissed, but what can you do?

Strange. I visited from the US last year and showed up for a U18 game, had no issue getting in at all. I also walked up to the gate, guard asked what I was doing there...seemed a little surprised that a foreigner would be coming but let me through with no issue. There were 100 or so people, some clearly scouts but others just taking in the day. Really sorry to hear you had a problem getting in. Especially since that walk from the train isn't exactly the most direct/fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom