U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the Marsh, Skipp and Oakley-Boothe midfield and it seems like it's working as well. A lot of good passing as well as tackling in that combination of players.

Bring on the chelscum, revenge !
Don't know if the first leg's home or away ?

Still a couple of players available that were involved in that tie a couple of years back. Sterling played, Shashoua as well I think and Tanganga.

Hopefully it's at White Hart Lane in the second leg. It seems like an impossible job going to Stamford Bridge with something to defend like it showed the last time.

I don't really get why we don't use our best player when he's still available to play with this age group i.e. Marcus Edwards. I hope he's involved against Chelsea.

He was involved in the UEFA Youth League so it's not as if they haven't done it before. He should play.

The next Terry Dixon until proven otherwise.
Terry Dixon was hugely unlucky with injuries, doing his knee badly for the 1st time while only 14 or so. Also, the Academy was nowhere near as good as it is now.

I see this as a huge coup for the Academy, a thumping endorsement of their ability to get kids to hit their full potential. Its like a conveyor belt now, with an incredible number of kids getting a career in PL with us or elsewhere.

He's obviously bloody good for his age, although we all know several young teens never progress to pro football.

But he's made a good decision by coming to us and not Citeh or Chavski. I bet he's much better than Kane was at that age. If he's got the same will to win, and he stays lucky with fitness and growth, he could be the real deal. It's about time we struck gold with a Rooney/Best/Greaves/Mackay.

Terry Dixon was hugely unlucky with injuries, doing his knee badly for the 1st time while only 14 or so. Also, the Academy was nowhere near as good as it is now.

I see this as a huge coup for the Academy, a thumping endorsement of their ability to get kids to hit their full potential. Its like a conveyor belt now, with an incredible number of kids getting a career in PL with us or elsewhere.

He's obviously bloody good for his age, although we all know several young teens never progress to pro football.

But he's made a good decision by coming to us and not Citeh or Chavski. I bet he's much better than Kane was at that age. If he's got the same will to win, and he stays lucky with fitness and growth, he could be the real deal. It's about time we struck gold with a Rooney/Best/Greaves/Mackay.

Yeah, we'll see.

Strange time for the away leg.....

Spurs v Chelsea (FAYC) - dates, ticket information confirmed 3 March 2017 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

The first leg will be played at White Hart Lane on Tuesday, March 14, with kick-off at 7.15pm.

Tickets will be available as follows…

Spurs v Chelsea
FA Youth Cup, semi-final, first leg
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Kick-off 7.15pm
White Hart Lane

Tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Sunday, March 5, and are priced at:
Adults: £5.00
Adult Season Ticket Holders/Members: £3.00
Under-18s: £1.00
Seniors (over 65): £1.00

We advise all supporters to purchase tickets in advance. Tickets are available in person at the ticket office or by calling 0344 844 0102 option 2, Monday- Friday, 9.30am-5pm.

The second leg will be played at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, March 18, kick-off 5.15pm.

Tickets will be available as follows…

Chelsea v Spurs
FA Youth Cup, semi-final, second leg
Saturday, March 18, 2017
Kick-off 5.15pm
Stamford Bridge

Tickets for this fixture are priced at:
Adults: £5.00
Under-20s: £3.00
Seniors (over 65): £3.00

Tickets will go on sale from 10am on Wednesday, March 8. Tickets are available in person from the Tottenham Hotspur Ticket Office or by telephoning 0344 844 0102, option 2. No tickets will be available on the night so we advise all supporters to purchase in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom