U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sort of game Onomah should be bossing considering he's in and around our first team and was on the bench yesterday.

He's been anonymous.
Yeah but Gomez, although been injured, has played 5 times for Liverpool. Half the amount of Onomah.
Alexander Arnold, woodburn Stewart not sure who else, have all featured in first team.
Only onomah and CCV for us.

Good piece on Fulham academy. They just spanked us 0-3 at Hotspur way earlier today.

they also knocked us out of the FA youth cup a few years ago, I remember watching that one at Daggers. We won the "battle of the singing", but not much else.

With a decent manager, FFC should be PL. The ground's not the biggest, but if they get back to PL, they should sell out, and not for a tenner a ticket either.

Our youth teams is currently beating Sunderland and I notice that Marcus Edwards isn't starting or on the bench. I wonder if this means he's in with a shot of being on the bench for the Europa League game?

Good afternoon from Hotspur Way! Our U18s are in league action against @SwansOfficial here at 1pm.

Spurs U18s: Austin, Lock, Hinds, Marsh (c), Eyoma, Dinzeyi, Shashoua, Roles, Griffiths, Oakley-Boothe, Bennetts

subs: Reynolds, Gonzalez-Velasco, Omolabi, Brown, Whiteman (GK).

Seems to me that every single game that Shashoua is involved. Is he highly rated at the point where he could break into the first team? Or is he just a Tom Carroll, Jake Livermore type who might be on the fringes but will inevitably be sold on?

Seems to me that every single game that Shashoua is involved. Is he highly rated at the point where he could break into the first team? Or is he just a Tom Carroll, Jake Livermore type who might be on the fringes but will inevitably be sold on?
Nah seems to be very highly rated. Similar to edwards in that he's quite small but he's very good technically

Has been training on and off with the first team - definitely seen as a 'possible'.

Would it be fair to say him, Edwards and Roles have a good chance of 'making it' IMO.
Roles is a funny one - he's so effective, knows how to arrive in the box and has decent striking technique but can 'go missing' and doesn't seem popular in the Spurs hierarchy. Personally, I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom